L’Agefi Group, Investment Journalist (Paris)
7 days left
- Full Time
As part of its international development, the French media group L'Agefi is looking for a permanent position, a journalist able to write in English to cover news of the investment sector in Europe.
The journalist will have the opportunity to participate in the creation of a new pan-European professional online media dedicated to investment.
The journalist will have to do some investigative reporting, conduct interviews, write profile feature articles.
The journalist will also be required to produce conference reports that he or she will have attended in Europe, to make video interviews, or to participate in the animation of the social networks of the media.
Depending on the needs, the position may also lead to conducting conferences in English on behalf of L'Agefi and participate in the development of the topics of round tables and debates.
- Be passionate about economic and financial topics especially those related to financial investment
- Have experience as an economic and financial journalist
- Good writing and synthesis ability
- You make attention to detail and accuracy; you are organized, responsive and curious: ready to travel in Europe
- Autonomous, you also enjoy working in a team
- You are English speaking as a mother tongue or have significant experience in Anglo-Saxon media
- A second European language would be a plus
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for L’Agefi Group, Investment Journalist (Paris)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly