Dow Jones, Research Analyst (Barcelona)
Dow Jones seeks a research analyst to join a department specializing in impact investing, ESG analysis and purpose-driven performance objectives.
The research analyst will play a central role in assisting senior members of the team in the creation of proprietary research and ratings for wealth management and financial advisory firms seeking to engage with customers who want to incorporate their values into their investing decisions.
Candidates should have a solid understanding of digital technology for modeling and managing data. Preference will be given to applicants with previous research experience, advanced degrees and relevant certifications.
- Maintenance of research and rating criteria, procedures and controls for accuracy, transparency and timeliness
- Leverage internal resources and information across divisions to gather unique, proprietary data for research and ratings
- Assist in development of research and rating models and supporting data architecture
- Secondary responsibility for assigned portfolios
- Staying up to date on key topics linked to capital markets and related news to identify opportunities for special reports
Required experience and skills :
- At least 3 years of experience in research ideally with a focus on capital markets or finance
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Statistics/Math, Economics or related field of study
- Knowledge of Environmental, Social and Governance issues desired
- Interest in financial modeling and capital markets
- Analytical skills, writing, client communications, and presentation delivery
- Ability to communicate clearly to internal and external audiences
Click 'Apply' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
The Wall Street Journal is a global news organization that provides leading news, information, commentary and analysis. The Wall Street Journal engages readers across print, digital, mobile, social, and video.
Building on its heritage as the preeminent source of global business and financial news, the Journal includes coverage of U.S. and world news, politics, arts, culture, lifestyle, sports, and health. It holds 36 Pulitzer Prizes for outstanding journalism.
The Wall Street Journal is published by Dow Jones, a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).