AFP, Correspondent (Frankfurt)
AFP, one of the world's leading news agencies, is seeking a dynamic and motivated native-level English-speaking correspondent to join its reporting team in Frankfurt, Germany:
Qualifications for the post:
- Proven professional experience in written journalism and an ability to write lively copy on a broad range of topics. A background in wire agency reporting would be a plus.
- A very good command of German is a must.
- Good French; able to translate accurately from French to English.
- Sound knowledge of German politics, culture and economy. Interest in issues surrounding the European Central Bank.
- Video skills an advantage.
The job is offered under local contract terms. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please click APPLY NOW and send a CV and cover letter by February 28, 2021, specifying in the subject line: Recruitment Germany