Newsweek, Freelance Sub Editor
Newsweek is seeking a Freelance Sub Editor.
We’re looking for an experienced newsroom editor who can edit quickly and cleanly in a fast-paced environment.
You will be responsible for editing high-quality content that is accurate, fair, and conforms to accepted standards of journalism.
This job will have the ability to work remotely anywhere in Ireland and in the UK on flexible dates as mutually agreed.
- Editing multiple stories a day across various beats and topics
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Follow AP Style
- Ensuring the quality of the content is of the highest possible standard
- You should have significant experience in an editing role
- Must have edited U.S. news and politics stories
- Strong news judgment across a range of subjects
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills