Reuters, Digital Producer-Editor - Packaged Video (Freelance)
Reuters is looking for freelance digital producer-editors with excellent video editing skills and experience creating multimedia content for online and social platforms. You will be working with video, images and text gathered by our global news teams to produce ready-to-publish stories for our digital clients and for Reuters platforms. You should be an avid consumer, and have a clear understanding of, online and social media. This role includes some shift and weekend working and is based at our offices in Canary Wharf in East London. However, some home working will be required for the rest of this year at least. You will be paid a fixed daily rate after completing a weekly timesheet.
As a freelance digital producer, you will:
- Edit and deliver video content as directed by the team leader
- Have a keen eye for visual storytelling
- Ensure your work is accurate, timely and impartial
- Help develop story and content ideas to suit digital platforms
- Be part of the global packaged video production team
You should apply if you have:
- Experience of working in a digital newsroom or production unit
- Strong video editing skills, preferably Adobe Premiere
- Some knowledge of After Effects and motion graphics
- A passion for telling news and personal stories
- A clear understanding of the different styles of digital and social platforms
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- A track record of being a team player
Click APPLY NOW and send us your CV and cover letter.
Reuters is the news and media division of Thomson Reuters. We are the world’s largest independent news provider, reporting from more than 150 locations and reaching more than one billion people every day. We provide trusted business, financial, national, and international news to professionals, the world's media organizations, and directly to consumers at Reuters.com.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. To ensure we can deliver for our customers, our journalism and our newsroom we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, colour, sex/gender, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law.
Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace. We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.