Irish Medical Times, Digital Engagement Manager
About the role: The Digital Engagement Manager will source, produce and direct digital content across a range of digital platforms. Tasks and skills, including content publishing and republishing, CMS management and governance, podcast production, video, SEO, social media, and analytics.
About us: MPI Media Ltd, publisher of Irish Medical Times and MIMS Ireland, has been publishing news and information for Irish doctors and other healthcare professionals for 50 years.
- Plan write, design and maintain IMT media across all channels
- Analyse digital matrix an engagement on social media.
- Record, plan execute podcasts videos storyboards and other material for use on IMT platforms.
- Contribute towards the redesign of the IMT website
- manage and implement SEO Strategy
- see Ms management and governance
- deputise for the editor in posting to social media when required
Benefits: emap is part of Metropolis Group, together we are committed to providing a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees.
- 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell)
- Health plan
- Life insurance cover
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Discounted gym memberships
- Retail discount vouchers and more
How to apply: Please send your CV, covering letter with notice and salary expectations.
Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.
Diversity and Inclusion: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.