Irish Medical Times, Multimedia Production Manager
About the role: The Multimedia Production Manager (MPM) will design, develop, and create video and podcast content for IMT to drive digital engagement for the brand and provide valuable content for readers, viewers, subscribers, advertisers, and sponsors. They will also develop and implement a video and podcasting content strategy and use analytics to drive and improve IMT’s digital content offering.
About us: MPI Media Ltd, publisher of Irish Medical Times and MIMS Ireland, has been publishing news and information for Irish doctors and other healthcare professionals for 50 years.
- Create videos for our You-Tube channel
- Write scripts/storyboards/Q&A for IMT videos
- Produce and direct videos for IMT channels
- Present videos/interviews doctors for Instagram/YouTube
- Create promotional material for IMT and the Irish Healthcare Awards
- Record sound/music for IMT podcasts
- Produce/Edit IMT podcasts
- Edit, sub and vet material for use by IMT
- Assist the Editor in Production, Research and Direction of material for use by IMT
- Uploading & formatting sponsored video content
Benefits: emap is part of Metropolis Group, together we are committed to providing a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees.
- 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell)
- Health plan
- Life insurance cover
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Discounted gym memberships
- Retail discount vouchers and more
How to apply: Please send your CV, covering letter with notice and salary expectations. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.
Diversity and Inclusion: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.