Research Editor - Adverse Media Entities, Dow Jones - Barcelona
Job Title: Research Editor (French or Italian or Chinese), Adverse Media Entities
About the Role
Dow Jones Risk & Compliance is a global provider of third-party risk management and regulatory compliance solutions. We deliver data, research tools and services to help our clients meet anti-money laundering, anti-bribery, anti-corruption and economic sanctions regulations and mitigate third-party risk.
You will join a team of multilingual experts who research, record and update details on companies with adverse media in countries around the world for the Adverse Media Entities (AME) content set within Dow Jones Risk & Compliance. You will report to the Manager, Adverse Media Entities. You will be based in Barcelona.
- Create and update profiles of companies with adverse media (Adverse Media Entities - AME) by continually monitoring and analysing relevant publicly available sources including corporate registries, government websites and data on Dow Jones owned products
- Research and extract relevant data adhering to guidelines on AME selection, data coverage and accuracy standards
- Ensure that profiles are complete, accurate and up-to-date
- Respond in writing to clients' questions about AME content
- Write due diligence reports on companies and/or individuals as required and contribute to other projects
- Contribute to workflow improvements and tool efficiencies
- Fluency in English and at least one of the following languages: French, Italian or Chinese
- Excellent research, analytical and writing skills
- Proofreading skills and experience in handling large volumes of information
- Sound decision-making and problem-solving skills
- A reliable and responsible attitude
- An openness to different views and appreciation of team diversity
- The ability to manage priorities to meet deadlines
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Automation skills, such as advanced knowledge of Excel, Macros/VBA programming, Python, HTML and/or SQL
- Knowledge of and interest in current affairs and anti-money laundering regulations
- Education to a degree level or relevant experience
- Comprehensive Healthcare Plans
- Retirement Plans
- Education Benefits
- Family Care Benefits
- Meal Vouchers
- Career Growth Programs
- Employee Referral Program
- Fitness reimbursement plan
Please note that this is a temporary position.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PIB - DATA STRATEGY
Job Category: Data/Content Group
Req ID: 31856