Research Editor, Georgian, Russian, Caucasian languages, Politically Exposed Persons - Barcelona
Job Title: Research Editor, Georgian, Russian, Caucasian languages, Politically Exposed Persons
About the Role
Dow Jones Risk & Compliance is a global provider of third-party risk management and regulatory compliance solutions. We deliver data, research tools and services to help our clients meet anti-money laundering, anti-bribery, anti-corruption and economic sanctions regulations and mitigate third-party risk.
You will join a team of multilingual experts who research, record and update details on senior political figures from specific countries for the Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) content set within Dow Jones Risk & Compliance. You will report to the Manager, Politically Exposed Persons. You will be based in Barcelona.
- Create and update profiles of senior political figures (Politically Exposed Persons - PEP) for specific countries by continually monitoring and analysing relevant publicly available sources including government websites, data on Dow Jones owned products and specific directories
- Research and extract relevant data adhering to guidelines on PEP selection, data coverage and accuracy standards
- Respond in writing to clients' questions about PEP content
- Monitor and analyse changes in anti-money laundering regulations
- Write due diligence reports on companies and/or individuals as required and contribute to other projects
- Contribute to workflow improvements and tool efficiencies
- Fluency in English, Georgian, Russian and/or other Caucasian languages: Armenian, Kyrgyz, Mongolian, Turkmen, Uzbek, Ossetic, Abkhaz
- Excellent research, analytical and writing skills
- Proofreading skills and experience in handling large volumes of information
- Sound decision-making and problem-solving skills
- A reliable and responsible attitude
- An openness to different views and appreciation of team diversity
- The ability to manage priorities to meet deadlines
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Understanding of the political landscape in the Caucasian area
- Knowledge of and interest in politics and anti-money laundering regulations
- Automation skills, such as advanced knowledge of Excel, Macros/VBA programming, Python, HTML and/or SQL
- Education to a degree level or relevant experience
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PIB - DATA STRATEGY
Job Category: Data/Content Group
Req ID: 32367