Nudge Global, Personal Finance Content Editor - Spain (London or Remote)
Nudge is seeking a highly motivated and experienced editor to help fulfill its mission of making money simpler. We tell people what they need to know about their finances, exactly when they need to know it, using data and behavioural psychology.
Bought by employers on behalf of their employees, Nudge’s technology delivers personalised and independent financial education aimed at improving financial wellness. Our incredible client list includes IBM, Virgin, Centrica, Samsung, BlackRock and many more.
Already improving the financial wellness of 250,000 users in the UK and Ireland, we will soon be doing the same for people in Spain.
The content editor for Spain will lead the creation of content for this new audience, for launch and beyond, on subjects ranging from everyday finances and budgeting, to buying a home and inheritance tax planning.
The person we are looking for:
- Is an expert in all aspects of personal finance in Spain with knowledge of the legislative changes (and processes behind them) influencing people’s finances
- Is ideally a native-level Spanish speaker based in the UK or Spain
- Can demonstrate excellent writing skills and rigorous attention to detail and accuracy
- Has a track record of creating compelling content from idea to execution
- Wants to work for a growing startup and can flourish in a fast-moving innovative environment
Reporting to the chief editor based in the UK, the content editor for Spain will:
- Create and implement a content plan for launch in the first half of 2019
- Produce high quality engaging content on a regular basis to deadline, including evergreen articles, social media-style posts and direct email communications.
- Ensure content remains relevant, timely and accurate post-launch
- Work closely with colleagues in the UK and Spain to understand the needs of a Spanish audience and clients
This is initially a part-time contract based role, but with the potential to grow as the business does. For the right person, we are happy to shape the role around their needs and support flexible working, as well as provide a salary that matches experience.
Apply by completing the application form below.
Nudge is an online platform helping employees better understand and manage their money. In the world of employee benefits, this is called financial education and is a key tool for companies to improve financial wellness and engagement among their employees.
Fuelled largely by legislation, the market for workplace financial education is growing exponentially, with two-thirds of larger employers expected to adopt it in the next three years. This has helped Nudge build a profitable business with +100% year-on-year growth.
You can find out more about us at nudge-global.com.