Eurowings, German Social Media Editor
Ink, the world’s largest travel media company, is looking for a London-based full-time Social Media Editor fluent in both German and English to produce social media content for Eurowings, a subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group.
- research, create and edit travel content (text, pics & videos) for the client’s social media accounts in both German and English
- liaise with the client for feedback and briefs
- develop unique, original travel-related content ideas matching the client’s briefs
- craft engaging destination-led stories about activities, landmarks, events, nature, moods & vibes that will inspire people to travel
- localise content for the German, US and international market respectively
- collaborate with the editorial team of the client’s inflight publication to repurpose magazine content for use online
- identify new ways of promoting the client’s product on social media channels
- know and understand relevant audiences and target them effectively
- help increase positive engagement with the client’s brand
A successful candidate will:
- be digitally native & a prolific social media user
- understand all major social media platforms (particularly Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr) – their language, use & user profiles
- speak German as a native language
- have creative flair to produce engaging online content
- know how to grow audiences and take content viral
- write original & lively copy in both English and German
- be self-motivated and proactive
- have excellent communication skills
- have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in online editorial
- have a structured, scheduled approach to managing workload and content
The position is located at Ink’s head office in London, West Hampstead.
Please apply to Kerstin Zumstein by completing the application form below, including a copy of your CV, links to your digital creative and a cover letter stating why you are the ideal candidate.