JLL, EMEA Content Producer (London or Paris)
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives.
You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours.
We are looking for a Content Producer for our EMEA Marketing Team based in either London or Paris.
Real Estate is on a transformation journey and JLL is on a mission to be at the forefront of this change. JLL understands what an important role great content can have in bringing our work to life.
We are looking for a passionate content producer who can create engaging stories whilst looking for new channels to share our industry leading content.
If you are looking for a job that could showcase your language and creativity, then this could be a great role for you.
What this job involves
- Work as part of the EMEA Content Team to create content and manage the pan-EMEA content production process for occupier / proptech stories in both English and French
- Contribute to the content strategy for the EMEA region for the occupier and tech business lines, ensuring that content meets the needs of internal and external audiences and delivers on KPIs
- Manage case studies output for Tetris
- Build and maintain internal contact network of CS, Tetris and Proptech to ensure content is covering business line priorities and reports in a timely fashion
- Support the promotion of content internally and externally working with in-house marketing teams and agencies
- Translate content from English to French to support France website and French to English where relevant
Day to day activities:
- Identify and produce regular written news and feature articles for JLL owned platforms (internal and external) in English and French for occupier business lines
- Research and interview internal and external subject-matter experts in English and French
- Research and create regular case studies for our Tetris business across EMEA
- Maintain the occupier editorial calendar for the EMEA region and ensure a strong, ongoing content pipeline covering key markets – especially France and UK – to meet set content quotas
- Plan and manage production of multi-media content – including videos, podcasts and infographics
- Translate occasional EMEA stories written from English into French for the French website
- Create social media posts for occupier content and work with JBS on distribution
- Support on uploading content to sites through Workfront and relevant image selection
- Attend occupier related events and work with marketing and PR teams on key content-linked outputs
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
- Bilingual in French and English (written and spoken) is essential
- Previous experience as a journalist / writing and editing content for online platforms and traditional media against commercial objectives
- Background in business / real estate preferred but not essential
- Interest in proptech would be advantageous
- Experience managing multiple projects and stakeholders at the same time
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work as part of geographically diverse team
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Sound like you? Click 'Apply' today!