Public Relations Manager
Are you a PR Manager with experience in the area of crisis management? If you are looking for the opportunity to join an established communications team to take on a key role in the development of crisis management strategy this Public Relations Manager role with a leading open access publisher based in Switzerland could be the perfect new role.
- Raise awareness among researchers, opinion leaders and the public of the benefits of open access science publishing
- Develop and enable the implementation of a comprehensive Crisis Management strategy
- Work across PR, comms, marketing and product to strategically lead the brand and crisis management program
- Coach and prepare spokespeople and brand ambassadors
- Write and edit PR materials and develop presentation and speech materials
- Support proactive and reactive communications across the corporate news site and social media channels
- Develop press lists and manage incoming media enquiries
Experience / skills required:
- Established experience in Public Relations or Communications, ideally in a publishing environment
- Experience of working in or a knowledge of the issues around scientific or academic research is highly desirable
- Proven experience of successfully developing and implementing crisis management strategy from a PR perspective
- A team player with the ability to communicate cross-functionally and externally and develop media relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation abilities
- Native or business-level English language is essential
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Catherine Roney
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.