Dow Jones, Senior Research Analyst (Barcelona)
Dow Jones seeks a senior research analyst to join a department specializing in impact investing, ESG analysis and purpose-driven performance objectives.
The senior research analyst will play a central role in creating proprietary research and ratings for wealth management and financial advisory firms seeking to engage with customers who want to incorporate their values into their investing decisions.
The right candidate will have some expertise in building and maintaining ratings models, as well as creating solid and thoughtful finance research.
Candidates should have a solid understanding of digital technology for modeling and managing data, as well as customer integration and mobile B2B4C applications. Preference will be given to applicants with capital markets' experience.
- Full analytical responsibility of a given portfolio and/or industry
- Development of research and rating models and supporting data architecture
- Train and mentor junior team analysts
- Leverage internal resources and information across divisions to gather unique, proprietary data for research and ratings
- Develop and maintain relationships with investor relations and management of companies, issuers and asset owners under coverage
- Keep abreast of related news flow to identify opportunities for special reports and updates as needed based on implications of news/industry developments
Required experience and skills:
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience in research and/or analysis with a special focus on capital markets
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Statistics/Math, Economics or related field of study
- Technical knowledge of either Environmental, Social and/or Governance hard skills desirable but not essential
- Completion of one or more professional designation
- Outstanding financial modeling and analytical skills, writing, client communications, and presentation delivery
- Ability to communicate clearly to internal and external audiences with varying levels of sophistication and knowledge about purpose-driven investing objectives
Click 'Apply' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
The Wall Street Journal is a global news organization that provides leading news, information, commentary and analysis. The Wall Street Journal engages readers across print, digital, mobile, social, and video.
Building on its heritage as the preeminent source of global business and financial news, the Journal includes coverage of U.S. and world news, politics, arts, culture, lifestyle, sports, and health. It holds 36 Pulitzer Prizes for outstanding journalism.
The Wall Street Journal is published by Dow Jones, a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).