Fretté Rogerson PR, Account Manager - French Language
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join Fretté Rogerson PR in London!
Do you think you would be suitable for this position? Have a read through our job description below.
Fretté Rogerson PR
Fretté Rogerson PR was launched in London in 2013 by Sabina Mollart Rogerson and Liliane Fretté.
The London-based agency works closely with its sister offices in Valencia and Paris as well as freelance agents across key territories including Italy, Germany, Portugal and China to give our clients access to our unrivalled international network in the fields of sport, sailing and lifestyle.
Fretté Rogerson PR operates at a global scale, but provides expertise at a local level. Working across different sectors, countries and communities, we provide a complete range of services and offer bespoke, international PR campaigns to our clients.
Fretté Rogerson PR is offering an exciting opportunity to join our London team.
Working with the Director and an international team of press relations account managers and consultants to manage some of our most prestigious clients.
You will learn how to develop and execute creative PR campaigns across the fields of sports, events, sustainability, lifestyle and sponsorship in order to generate coverage and publicity for our clients.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in English and will ideally have a professional level of French. Further languages would be highly regarded.
The person will be required to work across international events, be available to travel would be a plus, and work on projects together with our agencies in France and Spain.
This position has the option to be a part time or full-time role, based at the Fretté Rogerson office in Shepherds Bush, starting as soon as possible.
Key duties as an Account Manager:
- To manage your set of clients and work with them to help achieve their PR goals. This includes: gaining press, attracting new audiences, helping to improve their brand, organ-ising press events
- Development of innovative communications strategy, planning and implementation in line with project objectives and targets to meet stakeholder deliverables
- Social media strategy and implementation to increase visibility and engagement
- Oversee planning and delivery of all media and press relations assets including digital (websites, social media platforms, email) and traditional (magazines, flyers, posters, media guides) in conjunction with the client
- Skills in creative thinking, finding good angles and pitching stories to the press
- Strong media contacts with national UK press as well as an understanding of international media (agencies, print magazines, influencers and newspapers, broadcasters and key digital platforms)
- Translation and writing of press releases, press packs, invitations and all media assets
- To work to client deliverables and manage all aspects of project implementation
- To oversee the reporting and analysis ensuring relevant tools are in place for the client
- Budget management and cost-effective planning
- Creation of content as needed, ensure messaging is in line with the client tone of voice and have creative ideas to raise client profile and increase media coverage
- Event attendance on an ad-hoc basis
- Managing and updating all external corporate communications channels (eg. company social media platforms and website) to ensure that the copy reflects company values
- Must have the right to work in the UK or EU
- Speaks, reads and writes French (must be fluent English speaker) and preferably has further language skills
- An experienced professional (at least 3 years) with demonstrable experience working in a press relations role in communication or related field
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably with a relevant professional qualification.
- Experience of broad communication activities
- Passion for sport and ideally experience working in a sports, lifestyle and sustainability environment
- A good communicator with the ability to lead, inspire and motivate a team
- The ability to communicate and work with a variety of different stakeholders – internal and external
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues, the media and other stakeholders.
- Able to prioritise your own and others work-loads, work under pressure and meet dead-lines.
- A good team player
- Part time / flexible hours is an option
Opportunities of working with Fretté Rogerson PR:
- Fun, open plan office
- Chance to do diverse things within the role and expand your skill set quickly
- Supportive colleagues and management welcoming your fresh ideas
- Collaboration with exciting global sporting events and projects
- Opportunities for travel in UK and abroad
- Sociable atmosphere
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter by completing the application form below.