BIOTRONIK, PR Manager (Berlin)
As one of the world´s leading manufacturers of cardio- and endovascular medical devices, BIOTRONIK is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and represented in over 100 countries by its global workforce.
The work of our committed, highly specialized, exceptionally skilled employees results in crucial advancements in the world of cardiology and changes the lives of patients every day.
The Corporate Public Relations and Communications team develops and implements PR and communications strategies globally, in close alignment with all of BIOTRONIK’s business units and across all regions.
We are looking for an experienced PR Manager to join this dynamic and creative team.
- Create multimedia PR and communication content, including press releases, articles, statements and social media posts, in consultation with the relevant stakeholders
- Liaise with colleagues in the regions on a country level on local PR and communications activities, ensuring alignment with the global PR and communications roadmap
- Develop and manage PR-related communication processes and guidelines as well as implement global PR and communication strategies
- Create and sustain relationships with targeted media, and actively participate in media outreach activities
- Monitor, evaluate and report on BIOTRONIK’s PR and communication activities
- Counsel internal stakeholders and provide support in the context of crisis communication
- Successfully completed vocational training or comparable qualification in communications, journalism or similar
- Several years of working experience in public relations and/or corporate communications
- Proven experience in communication strategy development, fulfilment and analysis
- Excellent writing skills
- Fluency in English (writing and speaking)
What we offer
- Developing yourself professionally through exciting tasks
- Comprehensive health promotion
Are you interested? Click 'Apply' and submit your details through our application management system! We are looking forward to welcoming you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.