AFP, Correspondent (Rome)
AFP, one of the world's leading news agencies, is seeking a dynamic and motivated native-level English-speaking correspondent for its Rome bureau.
Qualifications for the post, which is expected to open 1 September:
- Proven professional experience in written journalism and an ability to write lively copy on a broad range of topics. A background in wire agency reporting would be a plus.
- An excellent command of Italian.
- Good French; able to translate accurately from French to English.
- Knowledge of Italian politics, culture and economy. Interest in Vatican-related stories.
- Video skills an advantage.
The job is offered under local contract terms.
Please send a CV and cover letter by completing the application form below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for AFP, Correspondent (Rome)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly