Project Finance International, Senior Reporter
Project Finance International (PFI), is one of the world’s leading sources of information on energy and infrastructure finance, covering the financing of green energy, infrastructure, telecoms and energy projects providing an unrivaled depth and breadth of construction and infrastructure funding intelligence.
It delivers market analysis on the entire lifecycles of deals, from the initial rumors through to post-completion. A subscription to PFI gives customers access to global industry coverage, sector analysis, historical data and deal analysis.
PFI is part of Refinitiv’s Capital Markets Insight team, a trusted, authoritative provider of information on the global bond, loan and equity capital markets.
Delivering market intelligence and analysis through a variety of channels, including print, desktop (both standalone and on Eikon) and feed products, as well as frequent events such as roundtables and conferences.
We are looking for a flexible reporter who is comfortable talking to investors, bankers and lawyers in the European marketplace.
The role requires excellent reporting skills, a proven ability to generate exclusive news and in-depth reporting and is a fantastic opportunity to work on one of our leading products at Refinitiv.
Main Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Proactively generate news stories on the European finance markets for the PFIe daily news service and the bi-weekly PFI magazine. The stories should be a mix of exclusive and well informed stories on the market
- Assisting with the production of the PFIe website and the PFI magazine
- Support the data collection team as needed
Essential Skills / Experience Required:
- Demonstrable experience of reporting on business and/or corporate finance news
- Knowledgeable in the European market
- Proven ability to produce exclusive finance news stories
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Solid organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- A degree level qualification
Desired Skills / Experience Required:
- Foreign languages, especially continental European such as Spanish, French, Italian or German
- Competent with excel
- Experience in reporting on construction sector and / or debt capital markets
If you are interested in applying, please click 'APPLY' to submit examples of your written work along with your CV, otherwise you will not be considered.