Mergermarket & Dealreporter, Freelance Reporter (Warsaw)
6 days left
- Full Time
Acuris is looking for a Warsaw-based correspondent to report on Polish M&A activity for our market-leading Mergermarket and Dealreporter publications on a freelance basis.
The journalist with whom we build a relationship will join our growing global network of over 500 dedicated reporters writing forward-looking M&A scoops.
Breaking news and landing exclusive interviews, Mergermarket and Dealreporter are the leading global publications for corporate scoops and we pay competitive rates.
We look forward to working with an ambitious journalist in Warsaw to develop our content in this exciting market, while building the correspondent’s professional profile.
As our correspondent, you will:
- Break news for Poland by interviewing decision makers, CEOs, bankers, lawyers and other sources
- Attend key conferences, trade fairs and relevant industry events in order to conduct exclusive interviews
- Work independently and in collaboration within Team Poland, our CEE network and the wider EMEA reporter base
- Produce a steady flow of copy – we are looking to commission or publish on-spec at least 12-15 stories per month
Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent English and Polish speaking and writing skills
- Some reporting experience from another financial news service, newspaper or online publication
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as in collaboration with the wider team
- Willing to travel to key events within the region
What’s in it for you:
- Working from home, with all-expenses paid travel
- Full training and support where required
- Competitive per story rate
Mergermarket is a business development tool designed specifically for the M&A sector, providing proprietary intelligence and analysis on corporate strategy before that strategy becomes public knowledge.
Our network of M&A Journalists and Analysts talk to CEOs, CFO’s and industry contacts, reporting what they learn to Mergermarket subscribers. Together with our specialised analysis and data, this creates an indispensable resource for M&A professionals.
Click 'APPLY' now.
Acuris powers business growth for financial and professional services firms worldwide.
Through events and subscription-based digital services, we provide unique, high-value content that helps our customers to make the best decisions based on the strongest evidence.
Our sector specialists and expert analysts interpret data and intelligence to extract new insights that create business opportunities for our customers.
We’re trusted by many of the world’s principal advisory firms, investment banks, law firms, hedge funds, private equity firms and corporates, who rely our brands to help them understand specialist markets and find ideas for business development.
Founded in 2000, we’re a growing family of information brands united by common characteristics: sector expertise, analytical skill, proprietary data and solutions that are packaged for maximum value. You’ll find our 1,000 staff, including 500 specialist journalists and analysts, in 67 locations around the world.
Acuris is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.